Flying in over the Serengeti provides an aerial sneak-peek of the adventure that awaits below.
From Zanzibar, flying in over the Serengeti provides an aerial sneak-peek of the adventure that awaits below. With clear skies, you will be able to take delight in spotting some of the Serengeti resident wildlife as your plane descends for a landing on the Seronera airstrip. On arrival, you transfer into your safari jeep and begin exploring the Serengeti surroundings, before enjoying a sundowner at your home away from home in the wilderness – Africa Safari Serengeti Ikoma. With over 14,000 square kilometres making up the Serengeti, you may not get the chance to see the national park in its entirety, but any of these itineraries will allow you the opportunity to cover some serious terrain and see the park in great depth. From Seronera airstrip you can either fly back to Arusha straight or to Zanzibar.
- Early morning pick-up from hotel + transfer to Zanzibar Airport
- 07.00 Domestic flight departure – 08.30 arrival at Serengeti, Seronera airstrip
- 09.00 Start Safari Game Drive in the world’s best-known wildlife area!
- 11.00 Mid-morning coffee/tea break
- 13.00 Picnic lunch
- 16.30 End of the Safari Game Drive
- 17.00 Flight back to Zanzibar Airport (arrival 19:00) and transfer to your hotel
Package: 101Contact Us Free Quote