Drive & fly back safari Serengeti
- Drive & Fly Back safari
- Spot the Big Five in Tanzania
- Maasai Boma Lake Manyara
- Ngorongoro, the ultimate wildlife experience
Drive & Fly back safari
From Zanzibar, flying in over the Serengeti provides an aerial sneak-peek of the adventure that awaits below. With clear skies, you will be able to take delight in spotting some of the Serengeti resident wildlife as your plane descends for a landing on the Seronera airstrip. On arrival, you transfer into your safari jeep and begin exploring the Serengeti surroundings, before enjoying a sundowner at your home away from home in the wilderness – Africa Safari Serengeti Ikoma. With over 14,000 square kilometres making up the Serengeti, you may not get the chance to see the national park in its entirety, but any of these itineraries will allow you the opportunity to cover some serious terrain and see the park in great depth. From Seronera airstrip you can either fly back to Arusha straight or to Zanzibar.
- Day 1: Pick up in Arusha area – transfer to Tarangire National Park for safari game drive – Overnight Africa Safari Lake Manyara.
- Day 2: Safari game drive Ngorongoro Crater – Safari transfer Serengeti National Park – Overnight Africa Safari Serengeti Ikoma.
- Day 3: Full-day safari game drive Serengeti National Park – Overnight Africa Safari Serengeti Ikoma.
- Day 4: Early morning safari transfer to Seronera Airstrip – Domestic flight back to Arusha Airport.
Package: 310Contact Us Free Quote