Drive & fly back safari Serengeti
- Drive & Fly-back safari
- Tarangire's elephants and baobab trees
- Serengeti, the ultimate wildlife experience
Drive & Fly back safari
Arusha City is the starting point for your coming days on the road. Leaving the busy city, passing locals going about their day as you venture into more remote village territory. Over the countryside the brightly coloured Maasai can be seen herding their cattle. In the coming days of your journey you will cover many kilometres and vastly varying terrains.
There is no shortage of wildlife on your safari adventure and you are in safe hands with our aptly experienced, highly knowledgeable driver guide.
When your African road trip comes to an end and you board the plane on your way back to Arusha, you can peer out over the wings of the plane and see the Serengeti from a different angle. The perfect time to reflect on some of what will be sure to be your greatest memories in life.
- Day 1: Pick up in Arusha area – transfer to Tarangire National Park for safari game drive – overnight Africa Safari Lake Manyara
- Day 2: Safari transfer through Ngorongoro Conservation Area – half-day safari game drive Serengeti National Park – overnight Africa Safari Serengeti Ikoma
- Day 3: Safari transfer to Seronera Airstrip – domestic flight back to Arusha Airport
Package: 301Contact Us Free Quote